I know everyone loves a story but sometimes the best part is how it ends, am I right? Well I have grown quite curious as to what every else likes when it comes to a finisher?
As for me, I'm a sucker for a drawn out ending. Usually smothers and chokes are my highest ranked, though there have been a few that have nearly left me with my jaw on the floor. Give me a mixture of either humiliation or even fatal and I'm pretty much a puddle of goo at the end of the story. An all time fave of mine is from the ending of one of Jessika's stories; where she fought a smaller woman at the office, unfortunately she lost but the ending none the less was fantastic! The life is slowly choked from her and before she expires, the humiliation of cumming to her own death hits.
Attachment 487
Not quite the office setting but serves it's purpose.
Are some more for the gore filled ending? Perhaps a softer side filled with mercy? Humiliation? Post your response and let's see what kind of favorite endings we have among us. Pictures are more than welcomed and here's hoping this thread becomes a success.







Bookmarks